Last updated: July 10th, 2022
Please read this Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the curiocreativeagency.com Website (the “Website”) operated by Curio Creative Agency, LLC, a(n) Limited Liability Company formed in West Virginia, United States (“us,” “we,” “our”) as this Terms of Service contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of this Website is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to everyone, including but not limited to visitors, users and others, who wish to access and use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
Our offers and pricing
We offer services on this Website. Sometimes the price of these services can be found listed on the Website. This price does not always include all applicable taxes and other fees.
WARRANTY ON PURCHASES
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY ON PURCHASES OF SERVICES: SERVICES WILL BE PERFORMED WITH REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL APPLY FOR 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE PURCHASE.
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE) SHALL APPLY TO THE SERVICES DISPLAYED OR SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
This Website features products or services that are offered via a subscription model. A subscription model requires regular payments to receive a product or service. The initial term of the subscription is 30 days.
YOU MAY REVOKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BY CONTACTING US WITHIN 7 DAYS OF MAKING YOUR PURCHASE. IF YOU REVOKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, IT WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THE RENEWALS. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE THE ITEMS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SUBSCRIPTION ONCE YOU REVOKE.
There is no minimum purchase required to qualify for the subscription.
AUTOMATIC RENEWALS OF SUBSCRIPTIONS
WHEN YOU PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH MONTH. WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BY USING THE PAYMENT METHOD ON FILE UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
You may cancel the automatic renewals of your subscription via Email by CONTACTING US.
Please note that you will no longer receive the items or services provided by the subscription on your cancellation effective date.
You must provide us WITH 7 DAYS NOTICE prior to your automatic renewal date of your intent to cancel the automatic renewals for the cancellation to be effective.
You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and these Terms at all times. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses of this Website. You agree that you will not perform any of the following prohibited uses:
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Curio Creative Agency, LLC or its employees, partners, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions.
- Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material.
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability.
- Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website.
- Using any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
- Using any manual process or means to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- Using any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
NO WARRANTY ON WEBSITE
Availability, errors and inaccuracies
DAMAGES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Links to third party websites
Intellectual property and procedure for intellectual property infringement claims
All contents of this Website are ©2014 – 2022 Curio Creative Agency, LLC or third parties. All rights reserved. Unless specified otherwise, this Website and all content and other materials on this Website including but not limited to all logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the proprietary property of Curio Creative Agency, LLC and are either registered trademarks, trademarks or otherwise protected intellectual property of Curio Creative Agency, LLC or third parties in the United States and/or other countries.
If you are aware of a potential infringement of our intellectual property, please contact us immediately.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Website infringes on the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you believe in good faith that the Content infringes on your intellectual property rights, you or your agent may send us a written notice of such infringement titled “Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights” Your notice to us must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right’s interest;
- A description of the work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the work exists or a copy of the work;
- Your name, email, address and telephone number; and
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the work, its agent or the law.
You may submit your claim to us by contacting us at:
Curio Creative Agency, LLC
Attention: Cyndee Adkins
1455 Campfire Road, Salt Rock WV 25559
Governing law, sever-ability, dispute resolution and venue
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of West Virginia, United States, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. These terms shall not be governed by the United Nations convention on contracts for the sale of international goods, the Uniform Commercial Code, nor Incoterms.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these
Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had with you regarding the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms including but not limited to the interpretation or breach thereof shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Cabell County, West Virginia.
You and Curi Creative Agency, LLC, also known as CCA, agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action.
Changes to Terms of Service
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us.