Creative Business Marketing
Smart Marketing for the Creative Business Owner
Get a Free consultation
Don’t hesitate to contact us with fill this form. We will respond as soon as possible.
Social Media Advertising
- Impressions are when your ad appears in a social platform. It doesn’t necessarily mean there were conversions, simply that it was seen on a social feed where a potential conversion was browsing.
- Views are similar to impressions but are related to the number of people who watched or engaged with your video ad.
- Clicks are exactly what they sound like — someone thought your headline was interesting enough to click on it and see your offer.
- Click-through rate (CTR) differs from clicks because it takes both clicks and impressions into consideration. It is the number of clicks your ad received divided by the number of times it was seen (impressions), expressed as a percentage.
- View rate is pretty similar to the click-through rate as it counts the number of people who viewed your video. View rate is measured as the ratio of paid views to impressions.
- Cost-per-view (CPV) is the amount you will pay when a viewer watches your ad. Each social media platform counts views in a different way. On Google Ads and TrueView it is the amount you’ll pay when a viewer watches your ad for 30 seconds or more.
- Create Necessary Social Media Platforms: If you don’t have any social media networks, we will work on creating these for you.
- Create a social media strategy plan: We will identify your goals, choose your target market, build your branding for social media, and lay out an annual marketing plan to work off of to set you up for success for years to come.
- Campaign Scheduling and Creation: Once your calender is laid out and we have a game plan, we will start brain storming campaigns to run, and drawing up the designs for those campaigns.
- Campaign Budgeting: Once the campaigns are approved, we will work with you on developing a monthly budgeting for advertising on the different social media networks.
- Tracking and Measuring your Campaigns: During your campaigns we may run some A/B testing to see which ad versions get the best results. Unfortunatly, running campaigns on social media is not a set-it-and-forget-it solution. We will constantly monitor these campaigns and change them up as needed to insure their success. Because each social media has their own analytics to track, measuring these results will be already turned on. We however can help you make sense of that data and use it to your advantage for future campaigns to run. Keep in mind, the more you advertise on social media, the more you will actually learn about your customers interests and habits!
What else can we do for you?
If you aren’t ready to start advertising on social media and just want a presence there, we’d gladly get you started off on the right foot. Ask us for details! We keep it affordable and fun!
You may want email marketing if you want to build your email mailing list. When customers visit your website from a campaign ad, they can be prompted to sign up for your blog, newsletter, specials & discounts.
Don’t miss out on that traffic to grab additional customer leads!
What services we offer:
- Initial Email marketing setup
- Email Marketing Management
- Creation of campaigns
- Adding given copy edit and photos
- Reports on the email campaigns
- Campaign Automation setup